Romar House Rentals
Terms and Conditions
- The Summer Season is restricted to weekly rentals only and must be rented Saturday to Saturday.
- Non-Peak Season is subject to a 3 night minimum.
– Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Lodging Tax – 13.00%
Cleaning Fee – $120.00
You will receive a confirmation letter within 7 days of making your reservation. Please contact us immediately if you find a discrepancy, otherwise it will be assumed correct. Please verify:
- Arrival/departure dates.
- Reserved Unit Number.
- Rental amount due.
The unit you have chosen will be assigned to you upon confirmation, but is subject to change before check-in if necessary. We will make every effort to contact you before your arrival should this occur. If the unit is removed from the rental program or becomes unavailable for the time you have booked, you will have the option to choose another unit before arrival.
CHECK – IN PROCEDURES:
- Our office is located on site at Romar House Condominiums. Check-in is between 3:00 PM and 5:00 PM on scheduled arrival date. Please notify us if you plan to arrive after 4:30 PM so we can make arrangements for late check-in. In peak season some accommodations may not be ready by 5:00 PM. Properties must be cleaned before releasing keys for occupancy and therefore check-in time can not be guaranteed. Please be patient should this occur.
- At check-in you will settle your account, sign the rental agreement, and receive your accommodation packet with 2 keys, 2 parking passes, 2 gate access cards, and information pertaining to your stay.
- LATE ARRIVALS: If you are arriving after office hours, the full amount due upon arrival will be charged to the credit card on file. Your accommodation packet will be left with the guard on duty. Please visit with the office the next business day to sign your rental agreement and pick up your receipt.
- The guard is on duty until 1:00AM, therefore if your arrival will be later than 1:00AM , you will need to make other arrangements with the office for pick-up of your packet containing keys and gate cards.
CHECK – OUT PROCEDURES:
- Please return your keys and gate access cards to the Romar House Office by 10:00 AM on the day of departure. If the office is closed you may place the keys and gate access cards in the envelope provided and drop them through the door slot. Departures after 10:00 AM are subject to a charge equal to one day’s rent and tax.
- Check-out Responsibilities: See Rules & Regulations in your check-in package and as posted on the property. Leave property reasonably clean. Leave all kitchen items such as dishes and utensils clean and in original location, close all windows and doors, and dispose of trash in trash chutes and dumpster facilities.
- VERY IMPORTANT: If Sleeper Sofa is used during your stay, please remove the linens before closing it up.
- We currently accept personal checks, cash, VISA, and MASTER CARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS AND DISCOVER. Payment must be made in a single payment from one individual.
- A VISA, MASTER CARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS OR DISCOVER number and, the 3 digit CVC number from the back of the card must be provided when making a reservation. At the time of booking $300.00 will be charged to your card. If more than one unit is booked by the tenant, a charge of $300.00 per unit and per week reserved is required. In the event of cancellation within 30 days of your arrival date, the $300.00 for each unit and each week reserved will be retained.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGE POLICY:
- 30 DAYS NOTICE PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE FOR ANY RENTAL. If cancellation is within the time frame of 30 days from time of arrival, the $300 will be forfeited by the tenant.
- There are NO REFUNDS for inclement weather or early departures.
- No refunds will be given unless: The National Weather Service advises that we are in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area” and/or a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” has been issued for the area of residence of a vacationing guest. Discounts or Refunds will be handled at the manager’s discretion in the event that this occurs.
- ADDITIONAL CHARGES: Additional Charges resulting from any damage, lost items, smoking in the unit, excessive checkout cleaning, soiled/stained furniture or carpet will be charged to the credit card on file.SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN ALL RENTAL UNITS. All items are inventoried; report any damage or missing items upon arrival. Romar House Rentals, Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen items. You must adhere to all property rules and regulations.
- KEYS & GATE ACCESS CARDS: See the office for complementary assistance during normal business hours or for a service charge of $25.00 after 5:00 PM if you are locked out of a unit. If a key is lost or not turned in you will be charged upon departure a rekey fee of $100.00. There is a fee of $10.00 for each gate access card lost or not turned in.
- The number of guests, including children, is limited to the sleeping capacity indicated by the fire code. No property will be rented to persons other than families, married couples, and adults who are twenty five (25) years of age or older. The renter must closely and personally supervise all occupants of a unit under the age of twenty five (25). No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of twenty five (25) unless accompanied by a parent or guardian at a ratio of three (3) children to one (1) adult over the age of twenty five (25). Parent must be actually staying in the unit with the students the entire length of the reservation.
- Any reservation obtained under false pretense may be subject to loss of rent and/or eviction.
- No loud parties, loud gatherings or illegal activities are allowed. Motor homes, campers, or trailers are not permitted at Romar House.
- Guests may be asked to immediately vacate rental premises, without refunds or compensation, in the event of unnecessary and loud noise (nuisance or disturbance), breaking Romar House Rentals, Inc., condominium association rules, or other illegal activities. Any reservation obtained under false pretense and not adhering to minimum age and supervision requirements is subject to immediate eviction without refund or compensation.
- We love pets as much as anyone; however, pets are NOT PERMITTED. A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause forfeiture of entire rent and deposit and immediate tenant eviction.
LINENS, TOWELS, AND SUPPLIES
- Bed linens, blankets, pillows and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. We suggest you bring beach towels. Guests will need to provide their own paper items and cleaning supplies. An initial set-up of trash liners, toilet paper and facial soap is provided. Extra items needed are the responsibility of the guest.
FURNISHINGS AND DECOR
- All rental properties are fully equipped with central heat and air conditioning, dishwasher, microwave, icemaker, washer and dryer and cable TV. Because the properties are privately owned, decor, style, color schemes and furnishings will vary. There are no guarantees that the standards provided by the owner are compatible with those of the guest. We have made every effort to ensure that all the information in this website is current and accurate. We cannot be held responsible for errors or changes made by owners in furnishings and equipment. No refunds will be given for any appliance or equipment malfunction. We will make every effort to repair or replace as soon as possible during your stay.
- Every effort is made to maintain the accommodations in good repair. All repairs will be handled as quickly as possible. No refunds will be provided due to inoperable appliances or common area pools, elevators or any other common area amenities, infrastructure or equipment.
- Telephones are furnished for local calls only. Long distance and directory assistance calls must be made collect, charged to your personal phone number or paid by your credit card. The telephone number to your unit will be provided on your confirmation.
- Internet Access is available in most rental units. The local library as well as several area coffee shops offers wireless hotspots as a second option.
- There is a TWO (2) VEHICLE MAXIMUM PER UNIT. You will be provided two parking passes upon arrival. One parking space is in an assigned covered garage. Romar House prohibits boats, trailers, jet skis and motor homes. Any guest visiting you during your stay will need to check in at the office or with the guard for a parking pass. Any vehicle not displaying required parking passes will be subject to being towed by the Owners Association, at vehicle owners’ expense.
- The Orange Beach fire code prohibits using outdoor grills (charcoal and gas) on decks, porches, and balconies of all condominiums. In some cases a small electric grill can be used.
INSPECTION/SHOWING OF UNITS FOR SALE
- We reserve the right to enter rental premises at any time for the purpose of inspection, repair, or other management requirements. In the event that the property you are renting is on the market for sale, we may need to show the property during your visit. We will make every effort to schedule the showing at a convenient time. No inconvenience discount is allowed.
- Romar House Rentals, Inc. is able to make tentative reservations for future time periods. All advance reservations are subject to rates applicable at the time of actual reservation arrival and the availability of units year to year. All future reservations are also subject to cancellations or change for reasons including, but not limited to, acts of God, failure of guests to vacate as scheduled, owner occupancy, and or sale of properties.
- RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
All units are leased without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or handicap.